NevoStudio Pro 1.1 includes all of the current features of NevoStudio Pro 1.0:
- Drag and drop simplicity
- Easy to use wizards
- Automatic image resizing, no photo editing software required
- SuperFast Device Swap which allows you to replace one device with another on every button and in every macro with just a few mouse clicks
- Ability to program multiple NevoQ50 Controllers and NevoConnect NC-50 base stations in a single application
Plus these new enhanced features:
- Enhanced serial device support, specifically:
- Ability to import all the functions and associated command strings for a given device with a single click
- Repeatable serial commands
- Enhanced copy paste of page collections between configurations in a single Job file
- Updated IR database to include all the latest code sets
- Sample files are now located in "MyDocuments/NevoStudioPro/Sample" in NevoStudio Pro 1.1
How do I get NevoStudio Pro 1.1?
You can get this release two ways:
*requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher
- If NevoStudio Pro is already installed on your computer, select
Help > Check for Updates and follow the instructions from within NevoStudio Pro.
- If NevoStudio Pro is not already installed on your computer, select the
Download NevoStudio Pro 1.1 link below. This will place the NevoStudio installation executable file on your computer. To initiate installation, please run the executable.
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader free.
NevoStudio U.S. Patent RE039,059, other U.S. and foreign patents pending.